As a resident in Texas, you can now apply for benefits online via Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account portal at www.yourtexasbenefits.com with your login credentials.Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account provides every recipient easy access to www.yourtexasbenefits.com which is used by the Texas Health and Human Services Department to manage public assistance programs for individuals and families.
With Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account, you can quickly apply for or manage the following Texas Benefits programs online:
- SNAP Food Benefits (Helps families buy food for good health)
- TANF Cash Help (Helps families with children age 18 and younger pay for basic needs)
- Health Care (Helps cover visits to doctors, dentists, and hospitals. Also covers medicines ordered by doctors and dentists)
- Support Services (Helps people with daily living needs, caregivers, and people with mental health, drug or alcohol issues)
- WIC Food Benefits (Helps pregnant, breastfeeding women and families with children younger than 5 buy healthy foods).
More About Your Texas Benefits Program
Your Texas Benefits Program is a service offered by the Texas government to its residents. It helps people with little or no money who are in need and assists with SNAP Food Benefit, TANF Cash, Health Care, WIC Food Benefits, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Healthy Texas Women, etc.
If you are a resident in Texas and have not registered for a Your Texas Benefits account, you can now set up an account using the procedure below. Before you proceed, there are two types of accounts you can create: Full Access or Limited Access.
Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account Registration
To set up your account at www.yourtexasbenefits.com, ensure that you have an active internet connection, a Social Security number (SSN), Case number, EDG number or Individual number and also make sure that your web browser is up to date. If so all you need now is:
1. Visit the Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account Registration portal at www.yourtexasbenefits.com
3. Now, click on the “Apply For new benefits” link to continue
4. Carefully select the type of account do you want to create Full Access OR Limited Access
5. Then, proceed with your registration by filling the Personal information form. here you will be required to provide your First name, Last name, Address, City , State, ZIP, Date of birth, Email address, Phone number, Sex.
6. Once done, review your details to make sure they are correct and click the “Next” button to continue
7. Next, enter your Social Security number (SSN), Case number, EDG number or Individual number into the required field
8. Finally, choose your new Username & Password, enter your security question and provide an answer to it
9. Once done, press the “Next” button and follow the onscreen instruction to set up your account.
Now that you have set up your account, with the full access account, you can use the website to:
- Apply for and renew benefits
- Check the status of your benefits
- View benefit amounts
- Report changes
- Manage case alerts
- View letters and forms online
- Upload and send files
- View Medicaid services
- Print a Medicaid card
While the limited access account can only be used to:
- Apply for benefits and also view the status of your application.
Yourtexasbenefits.com Login My Account
To login to Yourtexasbenefits.com Account, follow the procedure below:
1. Go to the Yourtexasbenefits.com Account login page at www.yourtexasbenefits.com
2. Upon visiting the site, locate and click on the “Login” button at the top right corner of the page
3. Now, you will see the login to your account pop-out window
4. Next, input your new username into the first box
5. Type in your unique password into the second box
6. Tick the “Remember me” OR “Show password” box to save your login details if only you are using your PC
7. Then, press the blue “LOG IN” button to sign in your account.
To reset your password, click the “Forgot Password” link below the login form and then enter your username into the required field. When done, click the “Next” button and follow the onscreen guide to reset your password.
You can reset your username by clicking on the “Forgot Username?” link below the login form and provide your First name, Last name, Address, City, State, ZIP, Date of birth, Sex, Email address, Phone number, Social Security number, Case number, EDG number OR Individual number into the required field.
When done, click the “Find Username” button and follow the onscreen instruction to find your username.
Important: when applying for benefits Be ready to answer questions about
everyone applying such as:
- Social Security number and birth date
- Citizenship or immigration status
- Money from jobs and other sources
- The value of cars and other property
- Costs you pay for bills.
Your Texas Benefits App Download
With Your Texas Benefits app, you can easily login or set up an account, view case details, report changes to your cases, find an office near you, and also upload and send files. To download Your Texas Benefits Mobile App, use the link below to download for Android OR iPhone.