Provided you have received your RBC Credit Card, you can proceed to utilize the benefits of your RBC Credit Card, but before then, you have to activate it. By visiting www.rbc.com/activate you can easily Activate RBC Credit Card Online.
This article will guide you on how you can activate RBC Credit Card by visiting its official website www.rbc.com/activate so you will be able to use the awesome benefits of RBC Credit Card.
Before we proceed, they are two common ways in which one can easily activate his/her RBC Credit Card which includes
- RBC Credit Card Offline Activation -by Phone Number
- www.rbc.com/activate- RBC Credit Card Online Activation
www.rbc.com/activate – RBC Card Online Activation
This is best and easiest way to activate your RBC Credit Card. to get started, follow the step guide below:
1. Using your device browser, go to the main official page which is www.rbc.com/activate
2. On the homepage, you will see a field provided for you to enter your 16 digits card number.
3. Kindly, Type in your 19 digits card number into the space provided and click on “Start Activation” button to proceed.
4. Next, enter your contact details and information into the space provided
5. Then, press the “Finish” button and your RBC Credit Card will be activated immediately.
RBC Credit Card Offline Activation -by Phone Number
This is also another way to activate your RBC Credit Card. If you are unable to complete the activation process through the official activation link, then, you can go to the RBC Debit Card activation phone number procedure. To activate your card, follow the step guide below:
1. Dial RBC Credit Card Activation Number 1 (800) 769-2512
2. Next, Listen to all the terms and conditions very carefully. And do follow the simple instructions ordered by the instructor over a phone call.
3. Now, provide your card details, card number, and your personal identification details very carefully.
4. Listen to the terms and conditions and follow the ordered instruction very carefully
5. Once, your personal details and debit card details are verified by the Bank staff, your RBC Debit Card will be Activate successfully.
For further inquires, you can contact the RBC Customer Service at
- RBC Customer Service Number
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Global Toll-Free Numbers
Telephone Banking +800-769-2511
Online/Mobile Banking Technical Support +800-769-2555
Credit Cards +800-769-2512
- Collect Call Phone Numbers
Telephone Banking 506-864-2275
Online/Mobile Banking Technical Support 506-864-1555
Credit Cards 416-974-7780