Are you searching for an easy to Pay your Medical Bills Online? Then visit the www.quickpayportal.com and quickly pay your medical bills online without stress. By visiting www.quickpayportal.com, you cannot only pay bills online but also have access to your.
- Health records
- Request or redefine appointments
- View and update personal information
- See your account statements
- Access related services and content
The Quick Pay Portal service is powered by Athena Health (Healthcare services provider in the United States). The service is FREE, and it offers a more convenient and much quicker means of medical bill payment. If you are looking for a means to pay your medical bills online, this article, guide you on how to go about it using Quickpayportal.
Quickpayportal @ www.quickpayportal.com is a secured online portal which accepts medical payments on behalf of the healthcare providers. Patients can easily use this platform to pay their Health bills online without visiting the Hospital.
To Pay Medical Bills Online At Quickpayportal.com, You are required to provide your quick pay code, which is a 15 digit code usually found on the Patient billing statement provided by the Hospital.
www.quickpayportal.com – How To Pay Medical Bills Online
To Pay your Medical Bills Online at the www.quickpayportal.com, kindly follow the step guide below:
1. Open your browser and go to the official website of quickpayportal at www.quickpayportal.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will be required to enter your Quickpay Code in the space provided
3. Type in your 15 digit QuickPay code in the empty field
4. Next, Click on “Payments,” then select “Make a payment” and select your bill-to (company name)
5. Now, on the payment page, you will be required to provide a payment method, i.e., credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, invoice, mobile payment using a drop-down menu.
6. Enter the amount that you will like to pay, and press the “Submit” button
Congrats! with the step guide listed above, you can easily access the www.quickpayportal.com to pay your medicals bills online.
With www.quickpayportal.com, you can request for a prescription and also view your payment history with the following steps.
How To Request For a prescription?
- On the Quickpayportal login page, click the Messages tab
- Then, Select Compose Message
- Select Prescriptions and refills from the message type drop-down menu
- Choose your provider and office location
- Type your subject and message
- Click the Send button
How to view my payment history
- Click the Billing tab.
- Select Payments.
- Select the payment you would like to view.
- Press the View detail link.
Features Of www.Quickpayportal.com
- Quickpayportal allows both a one-time payment and recurring payment
- Quickpayportal offers a free service. No membership fee
- Extensive availability, most hospitals in the United States are using and using QuickPortal
- Quickpayportal services are available 24/7, and you can pay your medical bills from anywhere in the world at your convenient time.
For further inquiries & questions, you can contact the Athena Call Center Representative at 800.9 81.5084. Athena Health Corp. 311 is based on Arsenal Street Watertown, MA 02472 and can be reached at 617-402-1000. You can send a fax to Athena Health Corporate Office 617-402-1099.