To Make MDX Tolls Payment Online, kindly login your toll by plate account at the MDX Tolls payment portal via www.paymdxtolls.com using your toll by plate account & payment details. Follow the login process below to access you toll by plate online account.
As a registered toll by plate customers, by visiting the www.paymdxtolls.com Login Portal you can easily access all the details your toll account such as review the notices, download transaction, make a payment, dispute a previous notice and monitor the status of that notice and more.
Before you proceed, do ensure you have the following information to access your Toll By Plate Account:
- Account License Plate and
- Account Number located on your notice or,
- Driver License Number or,
- Notice number located just below the account number on the Notice
www.paymdxtolls.com Login Guide To Make MDX Tolls Payment Online
1. From your browser, visit the MDX Online Customer Service Center HERE
2. Upon visiting the page, you will see the login form
3. Now, select your state from the drop-down box and input your Account License Plate
4. Next, enter your Account Number (A number indicated in your notice (up to 12 digits)
5. Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
6. Notice Number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number) and then press the login button to sign in your toll by plate account and complete your MDX Tolls Payment Online.
More About MDX (Miami-Dade Expressway)
The Miami-Dade Expressway Authority or MDX is a State of Florida public agency responsible to operate, maintain, improve and expand five expressways in Miami-Dade County. The 5 expressways are-
- Gratigny Parkway or SR 924
- Airport Expressway or SR 112
- Dolphin Expressway or SR 836
- Don Shula Expressway or SR 874
- Snapper Creek Expressway or SR 878
MDX was created in 1994 by the Florida Legislature and the Miami-Dade Commission to ensure that the tolls collected in the system would remain in the county and reinvested on the system. MDX is governed by a 9-member volunteer board Miami-Dade commission.
For questions regarding your notice, you can contact the MDX Online Customer Service Center Number at 855-277-0848.