Visit Oplates Ohio BMV Bureau of Motor Vehicle online system at www.oplates.com renewal portal, to successfully Register, select, Renew and purchase specialty plates for your vehicles within few seconds.
In this article is all the information you need on How To Renew Your Plates At Ohio BMV Online System. Furthermore www.oplates.com renewal portal offers Various services to its user which includes
- Driver abstracts order online.
- Special plates availability checking
- Check your registration status
- Renew your vehicle registration
- Pay reinstatement fee online
- Address change for your vehicle registration
- Exchange your plates online
- vehicle registration
- BMV location
- driver’s license renewal etc.
Before you proceed to Renew Your Plates At Ohio BMV Online System, please do make sure you have the following information/details at hand.
- Your vehicle must be currently registered with the Ohio BMV.
- You must have a valid Social Security number.
- Ensure your personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You know your license plate number.
- Have a valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express) or a checking account for payment.
To Renew Your Plates At Ohio BMV Online System -www.oplates.com renewal portal. Kindly follow the simple steps on this article to help you manage your plate.
www.oplates.com Renewal Portal – Renew Your Plates At Ohio BMV Online System
1. Launch your web browser and type in the link www.oplates.com
2. On the homepage, locate and click on the box “Renew your vehicle registration” to proceed
3. Now, carefully read the instruction given and hit the “I Accept” box after reading through the stated instructions
Important: Ensure that your plate expiration date is within 90days or not expired more than 90days of range and your vehicle registered in Ohio and then click continue
4. On the next page, type in your plate number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the provided field space
5. Next, fill in your Driver License Information such as:
- License/State ID Number or Key Number
- Date of Birth
- The first letter of your Last name
- Last four digits of SSN
6. Once done, click on the Renew my plates button to Renew Your Plates At Ohio BMV Online System. Please do make sure you adhere to the on-screen instruction to finish the vehicle renewal registration process.
When done with the renewal registration process, You will receive your new registration and/or license plates within 10 business days. You can check the status of your registration renewal by contacting the OH BMV.