You can easily access My OTC Network Card benefits as long as you have your card at hand. But before you do so, you need to activate it at www.myotccard.com. Once you have your My OTC Network Card; You can get your full time-saving advantages. Your OTC cards can be used at over-the-counter products which you are acquiring.
The balance of your OTC card does not show any carry-forward balance; it is recommended to ensure compliance with balance, i.e., what you have spent or what you have obtained from this facility.
OTC network is now providing mobile application both for Android and Apple iPhone which is available for providing additional facilities. My OTC Network Card You can:
Access MyBarclays Account – My MyBarclays Account Login
- Check your card balance through the mobile app
- Access retailer who are accepting My OTC Network Card
- Discover item through scanning of barcodes.
So to access this remarkable benefits of OTC cards, you need to activate My OTC Network card by visiting www.myotccard.com.
Have it in mind that activation of My OTC Network Card will apply for all OTC Network Card associated with that account and the activation of the new card makes all of your old cards deactivated. So if you have any old card, you should destroy those deactivated cards for safety purpose.
Before you use your OTC card, you must activate it by visiting www.otcnetwork.com/Member or calling Member Services. Once activated, you can use your OTC Card for eligible purchases at participating retailers.
To Activate My OTC Network Card Online AT www.myotccard.com, read this article carefully to get started: but before you proceed, you need to have the following.
- OTC Network Card
- OTC Network Card Number
- A stable Internet network
- Pc or Laptop
With these details, you can now proceed to www.myotccard.com to Activate My OTC Network Card Online.
www.myotccard.com – Activate My OTC Network Card Online
1. Open your browser and log on to My OTC Network Card login page at www.myotccard.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will see a field acquiring 19 digits card number available on your OTC card.
3. Choose from the language option e.g English / Español
4. Next, enter your 19 digits card number into the space provided and click on “Go” button to proceed
5. On the next page, type in your nine digits member ID number without entering Alphabet letter at the beginning and you are done.
With the step being followed correctly, you can now Activate My OTC Network Card Online. Moreover, you can also Activate My OTC Network Card by calling at 1-888-682-2400, in case you don’t want to visit at its official site.
Once your OTC Network Card is being activated, you can use your card for the covered items at different participating local retailers. These include CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Exchange, and Walmart.
Other stores and pharmacies are also available in the network. If you are an ArchCare Advantage HMO Special Needs Plan member, call 1‑888‑682‑2400 to find out participating store.
How To Check OTC Network Card Balance
You can check the balance on your OTC card at any time by:
- calling 1‑888‑682‑2400. You will be asked to enter your OTC card number.
- or by visiting www.otcmember.com. Once on the site, you will be asked to enter your OTC card number.
- or by calling Member Services at 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220), seven days a week from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Currently, OTC network has a mobile application for both Android and Apple iPhone which is available 24/7 for providing additional facilities.
Once you download OTC network mobile app, you can be able to check your card balance. Furthermore, access retailer who are accepting this card, and as well discover item through scanning of barcodes.
Hope this post was very beneficial? If yes, do help us share with your friends using your favorite share button.