By visiting www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal, residents of New York can easily have access to the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance portal to apply for benefits and other programs.
Before you can Access Mybenefits Login Portal to apply for any benefits, you are required to create an online account first. After which, you will have your login credentials which you can use to access the www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal.
As long as you are eligible to apply for any benefit, you can now sign in www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Account, to access the following benefits:
- Apply for SNAP and HEAP online
- Continue a Saved Application
- Get the Status of your Submitted Application
- Recertify Your Existing Benefits
- Report Changes in your information that may impact your Benefits
- Review your Case Details
- Submit Documents that have been requested to Support your Application.
NOTE – The New York Mybenefits programs are designed to help low-income families and individuals make ends meet.
If you don’t have a www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Account, you can follow the steps below to apply for your account.
www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Account Registration Process
You can register for www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Account via the following step:
1. Open your browser, and log on to www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login page at https://mybenefits.ny.gov/
2. On the homepage, scroll down and press the “Create New Account” button proceed
3. Next, select your “County” to start your account registration
4. Now, Fill in each of the fields in Steps 1 through 3
- 1: Fill in Your Name and Email Address
- 2: Enter your new User ID and Password.
- 3: Fill in the reCAPTCHA form and agree to the terms and condition.
5. Once done, press the green “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen instruction to complete www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Account Registration.
Provided you have registered for Mybenefits account; you can now follow the detailed step-by-step process to successfully login Mybenefits.ny.gov Account.
www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login – Using Your NY.gov ID
1. Visit www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal at https://mybenefits.ny.gov/
2. On the homepage, locate and click the “Log Into Your Account” link to continue
3. Next, type in your Username & correct password
4. Press the “Sign In” button to log in your Mybenefits.ny.gov Account.
Should in case you forgot your User ID or password as the case may be, you can follow the procedure below to reset Mybenefits.ny.gov Login Password
How To Reset Mybenefits.ny.gov Login Password
Visit the Mybenefits.ny.gov Login page and click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. On the login page, click on the “Forgot your Password?” link.
Then enter your username, and click on “Continue” to be taken to the next page. Once done, choose an option on how you want to reset your password. Then follow the on-screen instruction to reset your password.
Reset Mybenefits.ny.gov Login Username
Visit the Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal and click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. On the login page, click on the “Forgot your Password?” link.
Then enter your first name, last name, email address, and click on “email me the username” to be taken to the next page. Then follow the on-screen instruction to reset your username.
For further assistance on how to access the www.Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal, you can call the NY Department of Social Services at 1-800-342-3009.
Hope this article was very beneficial? If yes, Remember to share this post on your favorite social media. We hope to hear from you soon.