To currently check your transaction history and EBT balance online at your own convenient time, kindly visit www.connectebt.com login page. www.connectebt.com is the website that is used to administer food stamps, WIC and Cash Payments for some state programs which includes Connecticut EBT, Connecticut WIC, Delaware EBT, Georgia EBT, Indiana EBT, Indiana WIC, Iowa EBT, Louisiana EBT, Maryland EBT.
If you’ve already been approved to receive SNAP benefits in any of the above states listed and are looking for information on how to access www.connectebt.com login page to check your balance, Carefully follow the steps below:
To access your EBT account information, you will need to create a User ID and Password using your EBT Card number. So to create an online account, visit the website www.connectebt.com and then select your state program. Next, type in your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number to create an account.
Once done, set up your User ID and Password. With your user ID and password, you will be able to access www.connectebt.com login page and check your EBT Balance anytime you want.
www.connectebt.com Login To Check EBT Balance
1. Visit connectebt.com Login Page at www.connectebt.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, locate the login form (see image below)
3. Next, select your state program from the drop-down menu
4. On the next box, enter your User ID
4. Type in your correct password
5. Finally, click the login button to successfully logged in your account. Now, you will be able to access your EBT Card balance and transaction history.
Should in case you forgot your User ID or password and was not able to access www.connectebt.com Login page, don’t worry all you have to do is follow the step below to recover your www.connectebt.com login details successfully.
Steps To Recover www.connectebt.com Login Password or User ID
- Visit the website and select your state program on the right side of the page.
- Then click on “Forgotten User ID” if you forgot your User ID or click on “Reset Password” if you need to reset your password.
- If you forgot your User ID, you would be required to provide your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number to retrieve your User ID information.
- Then, to reset your password, you will be requested to provide your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number and then you will be given the option to enter a new password.
Once you sign in www.connectebt.com You are sure of accessing other available benefits online like :