To Create Citizens Property Insurance Account, policyholders are to visit the www.citizensfla.com Login page and complete their online account registration form. In today’s article, we shall be putting you through with the steps on how to sign in to your Citizens Property Insurance account, register for online access, make payments and report a claim.
Citizens Property Insurance (simply known as Citizens) is the largest property insurance provider in the state of Florida which was formed in 2002 by the Florida Legislature and is currently serving over 1 million policyholders worldwide.
Citizens Property Insurance Account gives you access to View/download important policy information, pay your premium online and as well as report a claim.
To access the www.citizensfla.com Login page, ensure that your PC or Android device is connected to the internet, then follow the procedure listed below to Enroll For Citizens Property Insurance Login Account.
Citizens Property Insurance Login Account Registration
1. Open your browser and log on to www.citizensfla.com Login page
2. Once the page open’s, locate and click the ‘Register Now’ button to proceed
3. Next, Input your policy number, email address, and phone number in the space provided and then click ‘Next.’
4. Then, Select your username, password, and other verification credentials and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the online account registration process.
www.citizensfla.com Login | Citizens Property Insurance Login
1. Visit the homepage by typing www.citizensfla.com into your device browser.
2. Once the homepage, click the ‘Manage my Policy’ link to proceed to the main account access page.
3. Then press the ‘Login’ link in the top right corner of the page. You will see a drop-down form. Just select ‘Policyholder’ to proceed.
4. Next, carefully type in your account username and password, and then click the blue arrow button to sign in.
Citizens Property Insurance Online Payment Options
Policyholders can quickly make online payments (availability varies). All customers are able to have their agent make an electronic payment on their behalf.
Also, Commercial and Personal policyholders can make a one-time online payment using a U.S. checking or savings account. Citizens Property Insurance Login process is not required to make a one-time payment, but you must provide a valid email.
You can also make your make Citizens Property Insurance payment by phone by dialing 866.411.2742. You’ll need the following information:
- Valid eight-digit policy number, excluding letters and including zeroes
- Property address ZIP
- Routing number
- U.S. Checking or savings account number.
Or furthermore pay through mail with the following Payment Addresses
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
P.O. Box 17850
Jacksonville, FL 32245-7850
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
Payment Processing Department
301 W Bay Street, Suite 1300
Jacksonville, FL 32202
You can make payments by mail using personal and cashier’s checks.While making your payments,
- Include your payment stub with your payment, if possible.
- Write your policy number to the notes/memo section or your check.
- Checks must have the serial number, the routing number and the bank account number (MICR line) imprinted on the bottom of the check.
- Checks drawn on banks outside of the United States must have the MICR line and U.S. funds imprinted on the check.
- Citizens does not hold post-dated checks. All checks are deposited when received.
- Citizens will charge a $15 insufficient funds (NSF) fee for each check not honored by the financial institution.
How To Make a Citizens Property Insurance Claim
As a policyholder at Citizens Property Insurance, you can file a claim by calling the dedicated claims line at 1-866-411-2742. To report a claim, ensure you have the following information on-hand:
- Policy number
- Personal details (full name, address, contact numbers, etc.).
- Description of the loss/damage
- Mortgage details (if applicable)
After reporting your claim. you will be assigned a claim number, and given your adjuster’s name/contact information.
Citizens Property Insurance Contact Address
You can contact Citizens Property Insurance with the following contact address:
- 6676 Corporate Center Parkway Jacksonville, Fl 32216 (Headquarters)
- Po Box 17850 Jacksonville, Fl 32245 (Residential Payments)