To quickly Activate your Bank of America EDD (Employment Development Department) Card Online, cardholder’s are to visit the www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard Login portal. Once you sign in the www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard activation portal, you can also successfully check Bank of America EDD card balance.
EDD Debit Card is issued by the Employment Development Department in collaboration with the Bank of America. Furthermore, the This EDD Debit Card just like any other card will allow the holder to access his account anytime where Visa Cards are accepted for bills payment and other purchases and to transfer funds to a checking or savings accounts.
If you have been looking for how to Activate Bank of America EDD Card, this article is here to guide you on how to access www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard portal To Activate Bank of America EDD Card Online and also how you can successfully Check Bank of America EDD Card Balance Online.
Bank of America EDD Card Activation Process
They are several ways in which one can activate his/her Bank of America EDD Card which includes:
- You can activate it at any Bank of America ATM using your PIN Code. Furthermore, you can also Activate Bank of America EDD Card by calling the Bank of America Customer Service at 1.866.692.9374 and lastly by activating it online which is what you are going to see now.
www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard Login To Activate Bank of America EDD Card Online
1. Open your browser and visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Activation Portal at www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard
2. Once the homepage open’s, locate and click on the “Activate My Card” link to proceed
3. Next, type in your “Card Number” in the empty field provided and
4. On the next page, enter your username, email address, card details, account details, and social security number, your card expiration date and click on continue button to complete the card activation process.
How To Check Bank of America EDD Card Balance Online
1. Visit the page Www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard.
2. At the left side of the page, you will see the space provided for you to enter your username or your EDD card number.
3. After that, click “continue” to proceed.
4. Next, type in your password if the security image matches the one you chose during card activation, you will proceed further.
5. Then, the next page will display your current remaining balance of your Bank of America EDD card
You also can check your debit card balance 24 hours a day at no cost by using automated account information via the toll-free customer service number: 1.866.692.9374.
For further inquiry, you can contact the Bank Of America Employment Development Department Card Customer Service with the following Contact:
BOA EDD Card Contact Details:
- Bank of America EDD Card Customer Service: 800-432-1000
- Bank of America Card Lost: 1-866-692-9374
More About Bank Of America
The Bank of America is considered as one of the biggest banks in the US together with JPMorgan Chase, Citi group and Wells Fargo. Its operation dates back to 1904 and at that time was established as the Bank of Italy. It offers the usual banking activities, credit cards, investments, and loans and has approximately 50 million clients worldwide.