By visiting Upsers Login Portal At www.upser.com with your device connected to the internet, all employees at Upser can now manage their employee account online. To login www.upser.com employee account, you need to have a valid User ID.
This is the same as your UPS employee ID, received when you began working with UPS. You will also need a UPSer.com password.
At www.upser.com, employees can view their UPS payroll information, work schedule, UPS payroll information, UPS paycheck online, UPS discounts and more. If you are a new employee at upser, you can easily follow the step guide below to access your Upsers Employee Account at Upsers Employee Login Portal At www.upser.com.
Note that the Upser.com Employee Login Portal is only available for employees in the US, as well as every international UPSer. Retired UPSers can also access the portal.
Upsers Employee Login Guide – www.Upsers.com
1. Launch your browser and enter the URL below –www.upsers.com
2. On the homepage, you will see the Upsers Employee Login Form
3. Firstly, choose your preferred language
4. Next, enter your User ID (Your UPSers User ID will be the same as your employee ID)
5. Type in your password (Your password will be the first two letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your UPS employee ID)
6. Then press the blue “Login” button to access your upsers.com employee account.
For the international Upsers employees, you can follow the step guide below to access your Upsers Employee Account.
Guideline To Login International Upsers Employee Account
UPS employees who are not from the US also have access to UPSers account. The UPSers login procedure for international UPS employees is slightly different than the one for US, Canadian and Puerto Rican UPSers.
1. Open your browser and go to UPSers employee login portal at www.upsers.com
2. On the homepage, Type in your User ID (IGEMS ID). This is the international variant of the User ID you need to access the upsers.com website.
3. Next, enter your PIN. Enter your Identification Number (PIN) in the password field.
4. Then, press the login button. Provided you entered your upsers.com login details correctly, you should now have access to your upsers.com employee account.
But what if you were unable to access your account, maybe because you can’t remember your password again. Do not panic, follow the guide below to reset your Upsers Employee Login Password.
How To Reset UPSers Employee Login Password
Now follow the on-screen instruction to reset your Upsers.com employee login password.
NOTE – Upon entry of a valid ID, you have three attempts to correctly answer your Challenge Questions or enter a valid ID and Password. After the third failed attempt, your account will be locked. You may wait at least 15 minutes, then try again. Or, to request that your account be reset, you may complete the necessary information on the UPSers.com.
UPS Employee Customer Service Contacts
For more assistance on how to access the Upsers Employee Login Portal, you can contact the UPS customer service line at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877).
For any issues related to your UPSer account or UPS employee login process, you can fill in the UPS tech support form available at www.upsers.com. or email them through a contact form at www.upers.com.
If you live outside of the United States, you can individually contact UPS offices according to your location here: www.ups.com/content/corp/worldwide/index.html.