In this article, you are going to learn how to access UPHS Webmail Login page to Sign In UPHS Employee Self Service Account online and also how to reset and recover your UPHS Webmail Login password.
UPHS (University of Pennsylvania Health System) Webmail is an extranet website for Penn Medicine employees which provides them with access to their e-mail, UPHS Intranet, UPHS Mobile Phonebook, and Employee Self Service.
Before you proceed to the UPHS Webmail Login portal. for a secure login, make sure your device is connected to the internet and also ensure your authentication details (Username & correct password).
UPHS Webmail Login Guideline – pennmedaccess.uphs.upenn.edu
Follow the step guide below to Sign In UPHS Employee Self Service Account online:
1. On your browser, visit the official UPHS login page at pennmedaccess.uphs.upenn.edu
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will see the UPHS Webmail Login form
3. Now, carefully enter your Username in the indicated field
4. Next, type in your UPHS password in the next field
5. Then, press the “Login” button to Sign In UPHS Employee Self Service Account.
If you were unable to access to Sign In UPHS Employee Self Service Account, maybe because you forgot your UPHS Webmail Login password or username as the case may be. Kindly contact your employer directly.
For further inquiries about UPHS Employee Self Service Account, you can contact UPHS Customer Service at 800-789-7366.
Hope this article was very helpful? If yes, don’t forget to share this article with your friends using your favorite social media button below. We hope to hear from you very soon!