Texas Surcharge Account Login – Residents/Driver’s in the state of Texas can now access the Texas Surcharge Account Login Portal at www.txsurchargeonline.com to make online payments, check the status of their DRP account, or to apply for the Indigency/Incentive Programs online.
If you are in Texas and wish to access the Texas Surcharge Login Portal to Sign Up Texas Surcharge Online Services, follow the step guide below.
Texas Surcharge Online Login Portal is managed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Which is a governmental department with the mandate to Protect and Serve Texas.
The Texas Department of Public Safety offers an online service allowing Texas State drivers to check the current fees and penalties on their accounts and pay the surcharges. By accessing the Texas Surcharge account, you can check your account information and clear balances whenever and wherever you want.
Before you create your Texas Surcharge Account, ensure you have the following
- An Internet-accessible device with a strong internet connection
- A valid Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number
- Your Surcharge Notice Letter with the reference number
- Date of Birth & Zip Code
- A valid debit or credit card OR
- Valid savings, checking, or money market account.
With the following requirements, you can now proceed to the Texas Surcharge Login Portal.
Texas Surcharge Account Login Guide
1. From your web browser, visit the Texas Surcharge Account Login Portal at www.txsurchargeonline.com
2. On visiting the portal, locate and press the “Online Service” link to proceed
3. Next, enter your Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number in the first field
4. Type in your Date of Birth in the second field
5. Enter your Last Name Only (Exactly as listed on your current driver license, I.D card or surcharge notice letter
6. Lastly, input the last 5 digits of your Zip Code and
7. Then, press the “Login” button to sign in your online account to View your account information, Check the status of your surcharge account and also Pay your surcharge quickly.
For assistance or questions about your Surcharge account, you can contact Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) at 1-800-688-6882. Program Specialists are available Monday – Thursday 8:00am-9:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm.
You may also call 1-800-688-6882 to use the automated system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to obtain account information or make payments using a credit card, debit card, checking, savings, or money market account.
Hope this article was very beneficial? if yes, don’t forget to share this article with your friends using the share button below. We hope to hear from you soon!