Target eHR Employee Portal Login – As an employee at Target, Target Team Member can now visit the Target eHR Employee Portal Login page to Sign in their employee account, View their schedule, Change your contact information, Access Target eHR Login page, Check their paystubs, Check Health benefits and much more.
Target is the second-largest department store retailer in the United States and is currently headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with over 345,000 employees.
For new employees who are looking for a way to access Target eHR Employee Portal, We shall be putting you through with this super guide. To access Target eHR Employee Portal, you will need the following.
- Team Member Number
- LAN ID
- Internet Connection or Wifi Connection
- Smartphone or PC or Tablet
Target eHR Employee Portal Login Procedure
1. On your browser, click on the following link, and you will be redirected to the Target eHR Employee Login page.
2. Now on the Target eHR Employee Login page, you will see two login text fields
3. Enter your Team Member Number ( your eight digit Team Member Number is the number found at the back of your paycheck or Team Member Discount Card)
4. Next, type in your LAN ID
5. Now, you have to click on Login option, to View My Target eHR Employee Portal.
Target eHR Employee Portal Login To View ‘View My Schedule’.
Target Employee Portal system allows every employee to ‘View My Schedule’ option. By logging in, Team Members can view their up-coming schedule online from home or a mobile phone.
Target employees can access the “View My Schedule” option. They can use their home PCs to view their upcoming schedules. This is how they stay updated. You will be using your Team Member Number and your Workbench/eHR password as your login credentials.
If you want to check your paystubs, health benefits, etc. You can access the Target benefits page by navigating to www.targetpayandbenefits.com, and If this is the first time you have accessed the login page, then you must register first. To sign up your account, ensure you do have the following
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Zip code
To start your registration online, please navigate to www.targetpayandbenefits.com to access your benefit.
Target Health Benefits
As a team member or employee at target, are some health benefits and resources available for you
- Team Member LifeResources
- Programs and rewards
Target Financial Benefits
Target offers Financial benefits to their Target employees like
- 401k plan
- Target Credit Union
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Vacation, national holidays
- Daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Children discount
- Maternity leave
For further information, you can contact the Target Team Member Services Department phone number at 1-800-394-1885.
Hope this article has helped you access the Target eHR Employee Portal without any stress, Furthermore if you have any question regarding the same. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends using your favorite share buttons below