With your device connected to the internet, you can easily Make FedLoan Servicing Bill Payment Online by visiting the MyFedLoan.org Login Portal.
FedLoan Servicing is a department of Education Services, one of the largest student loan providers in the US. They offer an online account center which makes it very easy to pay off your loan just by logging in to the account.
By visiting MyFedLoan.org Login Portal you can easily manage your loan, connect your bank to the MyFedloan payment system etc.
If you already have a loan with FedLoan services it’s easy to create an online account by going to
MyFedLoan.org Login Page and following the instructions below:
How To Create FedLoan Account At MyFedLoan.org Login Portal
1. On your browser log on to MyFedLoan.org Login Portal www.myfedloan.org/account
2. Once the homepage open’s, locate and click on the “Create Account” link to proceed
Note -During Account Creation you will be asked to:
- Provide your personal information
- Select your Username & Password
- Select and answer three Challenge Question
3. Next, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, Account # -or- Social Security Number (SSN).
5. Now, on the next page. enter your new Username and Password. Then hit the ‘Continue’ button
6. Answer your Security Questions and then press the ‘Continue’ button
7. Then, carefully verify your information and then click the ‘Continue’ button and follow the on-screen instruction to complete your account registration.
Once you’ve created your myfedloan.org account you can easily pay your bills by completing the login steps listed below:
MyFedLoan.org Login To Make FedLoan Servicing Bill Payment
1. Go to MyFedLoan Login page at accountaccess.myfedloan.org
2. Enter your Username and Password
3. Press the ‘Sign In’ button to access your FedLoan Servicing account
4. Once signed in, Click the “Make a Payment” link to proceed
5. Then, Add your bank account information. At this stage, you can also choose to have the website remember your banking information
6. Enter the amount you want to pay. then press the continue button and follow any further instructions provided by the website to complete our bill payment online.
You can also Make FedLoan Servicing Bill Payment via the following methods.
Pay By Phone
You can Make FedLoan Servicing Bill Payment once you have your 10-digit FedLoan Services account number, your date of birth and your banking information ready. Then call 1-800-699-29-08 and Follow any instructions provided by the automated bill payment system. You can use this method at any time and also choose to schedule your payment up to 60 days in the future.
Pay By Mail
You can also Make FedLoan Servicing Bill Payment via mail by writing a check or money order out for the amount you would like to pay, made payable to FedLoan Servicing. Also, Include your account number on your check and then Mail your payment to the address below:
Department of Education
P.O. Box 530210
Atlanta, GA 30353-0210
Mail your payment 5 to 7 days before it is due to avoid late fees.
Fedloan Customer Care Service Contacts
Customer Service Phone Number: 1800-699-29-08
P.O. Box 69184
Harrisburg, PA 17106