To apply for My Access Florida Benefit online, you are to visit My Access Florida Login page via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida with your PC connected to an internet connection. In this article is a full guide about My Access Florida Login process.
The Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (Access) Florida system allows individuals to connect with the system public assistance information 24/7, through the online application and My Access Account. The program is managed on the local level by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
If you currently have a My ACCESS account, you can view your benefits information online. Once you login to your My Access Florida Account, you can manage your account, as well as carry out functions like:
- Checking of your food stamp application status
- Applying for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, Medicaid)
- Reporting a change
- Check current EBT card balance and card transaction history
- Get information regarding your EBT Card
- Access additional information regarding your current benefits
- Requesting additional benefits.
Always check your eligibility status before applying, as the ACCESS Florida benefits program for food, cash, and medical assistance is mainly for individuals and families with low income to help towards economic as recommended by the ACCESS Florida benefits program.
Step Guide For My Access Florida Login
Follow the step guide instruction below to login to your My Access Florida account.
1. Launch your browser and log on to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. On the homepage, click on the “login MyACCESS Account” button.
3. You will be taken to a page like the one below
4. Now, enter your User ID
5. Type in your correct Password
6. Once you have entered your login details, click the Sign In button and you’ll be directed to your My Access Florida Account right away.
How to Reset My Access Florida Login User ID and Password
Should in case you forget your My Access Florida Login User ID or Password, please follow the step below to Reset My ACCESS Account User ID and Password.
1. Visit the My Access Florida Login Page
2. On the homepage, click on the “Forgot Your User ID?” link.
3. You will then be directed to a page where you will be required to enter the following information to retrieve your User ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Case Number
- Zip Code (the zip code at the address where you live)
- Payee First Name & Last Name (If applicable)
- Payee Date of Birth (If applicable)
4. Once done, click on reset my password and follow the screen instruction to retrieve your password.
If you do not have any of the above information ready, you will not be able to retrieve your User ID. For further details on how to Reset My ACCESS Account User ID and Password, you can contact the My ACCESS customer service number at 1-866-762-2237 to speak with the Customer Service Agent.
For questions and comments regarding MyAccess Florida Login, please drop your feedback in the comments section below. We love to hear from you soon!