My Access Florida Account Login – Residents of Florida who applied for the ACCESS, Florida Benefit programme, can now visit the My Access Florida Login portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida to Access their My Access Florida Account online.
Through the Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (Access) Florida, individuals can easily connect and get information from their public assistance.
The ACCESS Florida programme which is managed on the local level by the Florida Department of Children and Families helps at providing food, healthcare, cash or Medicare to families and individuals with low income or moreover if you are affected by the hurricane, Irma.
Once you create My Access Florida Account, you can quickly view your benefits information online 24 hours a day, seven days per week. Futhermore you can also
- Applying for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, medicaid).
- Checking on the status of your application
- Access additional information regarding your current benefits.
- Get information regarding your EBT Card.
- Reporting a change
- Requesting additional benefits
- Check current EBT card balance and card transaction history.
Before you proceed to access the www.myflorida.com/accessflorida login portal, you will be required to provide your My Access Florida Account Login details (User ID & Password) and also ensure your device is connected to the internet. To login My Access Florida Account, follow the instructions below:
My Access Florida Login | My Access Florida Account Login
1. Open your browser and log on to My Access Florida Account Login portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will see the My Access Florida Login links
3. Now, press the “login MyACCESS Account” button, as seen on the image below.
4. Next, on the My Access Florida login form, enter your User ID in the first field
5. Type in your correct password in the second field
6. Tick the “Remember Me” box if only you are using your PC
7. Once you are done, press the “Sign In” button and you’ll be directed to your My Access Florida Account.
But what if you were unable to login My Access Florida Account due to forgot password or User ID. If you have forgotten your My Access Florida Account User ID or Password, click on the “Forgotten Password” link and follow the on-screen instruction to retrieve your password.
NOTE – The same step applies to both password recovery and User ID.
For further assistance on My Access Florida Account Login steps, please drop your feedback in the comments box below so we can help you out. We love to hear from you soon!