www.myloweslife.com is an online service portal where all Lowe’s Employees can visit to access their Lowe’s Employee benefit online. But before you access Lowes Employee Portal Login, you’ll first need to create My Lowe’s Life account.
Lowe’s been one of the largest home-improvement chains in America provides a lot of benefits to their employee. So if you are currently employed by Lowe’s, follow the step guide below to gain access to the Lowe’s Employee Portal.
Once you create My Lowe’s Life account as an employee at Lowes, You can quickly get information about your work schedules and shifts, health benefits, plan administration, retirement services, location details, manage your pay slips, emails about your job/work, and other employee transition info, etc.
But have it in mind that Before you can access your account. you need to confirm your identity; You will be required to provide the following
- Your SSN (social security number)
- Date of birth.
How To Create My Lowe’s Life account – www.myloweslife.com
1. To Create My Lowe’s Life account, visit the web link: www.myloweslife.com. This web link will directly lead you to the employee portal login page.
2. On the Lowes Employee Portal login page, click on the “New User” link
3. Next, Type in the Last 4 Digits your SSN and enter your Birth Date
4. Once done, press the “continue” button and follow the on-screen instruction to set up My Lowe’s Life account.
Lowes Employee Portal Login – www.myloweslife.com
1. On your browser, visit Lowes Employee Portal at www.myloweslife.com
2. On the homepage, you will see the Lowes Employee login form
3. Now, Enter your sales number in the space provided
4. Type in your correct password
5. Finally, click the “login” button to access my Lowes employee account online.
How to Recover your My Lowe’s Life Login Password
If you have forgotten your password for the MyLoweslife Employee Portal, then visit the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link underneath the login box.
Next, provide your correct Sales Id and answer a few security questions. You will then be able to choose a new password.
Myloweslife Employee Portal Login Guide For Former Employee
If you are a former my lowes life Employee and wants to Access the Lowes Employee Portal, use the step below to login:
1. Visit Lowes Employee Portal at www.myloweslife.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, look at the left-hand side of the homepage and press the option “Are you a former employee?” to proceed to Mylowes Benefits login page
3. Next, enter your User ID and password respectively
4. Then, click the “log on” button to access the Myloweslife services like eTrade, Wells Fargo, COBRA benefits, etc. that are provided specially for Former employees.
For further inquiries about www.myloweslife.com Employee portal, you can contact the Lowe’s customer service with the following contacts listed below
MyLowesLife Contacts – Current Lowe’s Employees:
The official Lowe’s Human Resources support phone number is: 1-888-HRINFO5 (1-888-474-6365).
- The Lowes’s Human Resources mail address is:
Lowe’s Group Benefits (NB2CB)
1000 Lowes Boulevard, Mooresville, NC 28117.
- MyLowesLife Contacts – Former Employees.
If you are a former employee at Lowe’s, then you have these contact numbers to choose from, depending on your issue:
- Medical Preventive Plans:
Call UnitedHealthcare on 1-888-257-5689
- Dental: (MetLife, administered by COBRAGuard):
For questions regarding enrollment, eligibility, payment call COBRAGuard Participant Services at 1-866-442-6272.
For dental claim questions, contact MetLife at 1-800-942-0854.
Vision (VSP): 1-800-400-4569, option 2.