Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account Via www.cigna.com – Are an Insurance holder at Cigna Health Insurance? Do you know that by visiting www.cigna.com, you can readily Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account provided your device is connected to the internet.
Cigna Insurance company provides health insurance programs globally to individuals, families, and businesses (as employee insurance/benefits programs and services) as well as a sense of security for its members.
As a policyholder, once you Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account at www.cigna.com login page. You can
- Access their coverages
- Make payments
- Check you health coverage
- Print ID cards
- Search for a doctor
- View account balance
- View claim updates
- Update contact/address information, and more.
So if you wish to Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account\Register or set up your account, at www.cigna.com login page. You can follow the step guide below to get started.
How To Enroll in Cigna Health Insurance Online Account
But bear it in mind that you can only register for MyCigna online account if you are
- Enrolling or participating in a Cigna Health Plan
- participating in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan
- Covered by another family member’s Cigna plan, you can register, but you will not have access to claim or coverage information.
What information will I need to provide to Cigna to register me?
To ensure your privacy and security, Cigna requires personal information so we can verify your identity.
You will need to provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Home ZIP Code
- Your Cigna Customer ID or Social Security Number, or you will need to complete a short questionnaire so we can identify you in our systems.
- (If you are registering only to enroll in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance plan, use the temporary User ID and password provided to you by Cigna or your employer.)
- If you are covered by another family member’s Cigna plan, you may need to enter the Primary Customer’s social security number or Cigna ID. The Primary Customer is the person who enrolled in the Cigna plan, either on their own or through their employer.
MyCigna Health Insurance Account Registration
Provided your device is connected to an internet connection, follow the step guide below to create MyCigna Health Insurance Account:
1. Open your browser and log on to www.mycigna.com
2. On the homepage, tap the “log in Mycigna” button to proceed to the login page
3. Now on the login page, press the “Register Now” button found below the login form
4. Fill in your details like
- First Name & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- ZIP Code
- Email Address
- Enter your Cigna ID number or Social Security Number
5. Then, confirm your identity. After confirmation, you can be able to create your login credentials (user ID and password).
How To Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account
- Open your web browser and go to www.cigna.com
- On the homepage click the “Login” button to go to the main sign-in page.
- Type in your user ID and password into the appropriate fields
- Then press the “Login” button to sign in to your online account.
Should in case you were not able to Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account, You can always follow the guide below to reset your MyCigna Health Insurance Account Password.
How To Reset MyCigna Health Insurance Account Password
If you don’t remember your password, press the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page. Then provide your user ID and then click “Next.” After confirming your identity, you will be allowed to create a new password for your account.
Hope this article on how to Login MyCigna Health Insurance Account was very beneficial? if yes, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media using your favorite share button.