By visiting the Indiana BMV Login Portal, Residents in Indiana can renew their driver’s license and registration, view their driving record, and also complete transactions online. If you visiting the Indiana BMV Login Portal for the first time, you need to complete the registration process before you can be able to Access Mybmv Online Account.
In this article, is all you need to know about how to create Mybmv Online Account, How to renew your license plates, how to pay your reinstatement fees online and also guide to reset and recover your Indiana BMV Login Password.
To create Mybmv Online Account, please follow the step guide below to access the Indiana BMV Login Portal.
Mybmv Online Account Registration Requirements
Before you proceed to the Indiana BMV Login Portal, ensure that you have the following requirements:
- A device (Ex: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or Laptop)
- An active Internet connection or Wifi connection to go with the device.
- Driver License Number
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code
How To Create Mybmv Online Account –
1. From your browser, visit the official Indiana BMV Login Portal at secure.in.gov/BMV/mybmv/
2. On visiting the login portal, you will find a notice captioned passport where you can enter your username and password in the space provided.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Create myBMV Account” link to proceed
4. Next, enter your driver license number, SSN, and zip code in the empty fields as requested
5. Click on the “Next” button and create your new username and password
6. Now, input a valid email address, and set up a security question
7. Finally, press the “Create Account” button to complete the Mybmv Online Account registration. Now that you have created and registered your account, you are ready to log in Mybmv Online Account.
Indiana BMV Login Portal To Access Mybmv Online Account
1. Visit the official website HERE
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will find a notice captioned passport where you can enter your username and password in the space provided.
3. Now, type in your Username in the first box and
4. Enter your correct Password in the second box
5. Tick the “Remember Me” box if only you are using your PC
6. Then, press the “Login” button to To Access Mybmv Online Account.
How To Renew license plates & Pay Reinstatement Fees
1. Visit the Indiana BMV Login Portal HERE
3. Now, to Pay your Reinstatement Fees. carefully enter your Customer User ID: (can be found on your reinstatement form) and your Social Security Number (Last 4 digits).
4. To Renew license plates, you will be required to provide your Driver License Number, Social Security Number, Zip Code.
For more details, you can contact the Indiana BMV Customer Care Representative with the following details:
Indiana BMV Contact Details
- The Indiana BMV Customer Contact Center Phone Number: 888-692-6841, Monday through Friday, 8:15 AM to 6:00 PM, EST
- Indiana BMV Mailing Address: Indiana Government Center North, Room 402, 100 North Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204