Looking for How To Make First Premier Bank Card Payment? In this article, we shall walk you through different ways to Make First Premier Bank Card Payment.
First Premier Bank services have provided different convenient ways for their cardholders to pay their bills with less stress. As a First Premier Bank Cardholder, you are provided with many multiple options to complete your payments including paying online, by mail, by phone, with cash, by using BillPay, and through a wire transfer through your bank account.
With the above options, a cardholder can conveniently make their First Premier Bank payment by choosing the one that best suits their financial situation.
More About First Premier Bank
First PREMIER Bank offers realtime credit card alerts and provides an optional payment protection plan for your First PREMIER Bank Credit Card. They offer a Credit Protection that will pay your monthly minimum payment as of the date the protected event began to qualifying events like
- involuntary Unemployment
- Unpaid Family Leave
- Loss of Life.
If you have been looking for an easy and quick way to Make First Premier Bank Card Payment, carefully follow the procedures below to get started.
How To Make First Premier Bank Card Payment Online
One of the best ways to make your First Premier Bank Card Payment is online. here, you can make payments through your checking account. You will need to visit the site MyPremierCreditCard.com and log into your account using your username and password.
To make your payment, you will need your ABA number and checking account number. This information must be from a personal checking account.
Note – This information must be from a personal checking account. No business accounts, please.
How To Pay First Premier Bank Card Bill By Phone
First Premier Bank also allows you to make your payment by phone. Simply dial 1-800-987-5521 to make a payment through your debit card or your checking account. You will also need to provide your debit card account number and expiration date.
- Payment by phone are made by 5:00 p.m. CT Monday – Friday will post after midnight that day.
- Payments after 5:00 p.m. CT Sunday – Thursday (or on a Holiday) will post after midnight the next day. Between 5:00 p.m. CT on Friday and 5:00 p.m. CT on Sunday, payments will post after midnight on Sunday.
First Premier Bank Card Payment By Mail
To make your payment by mail, kindly send Checks or Money Orders through
- US Postal Mail: to First Premier Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls, SD,57117-5529. And allow for 5-7 days for delivery. OR
- Express MaiL (DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal.): To First Premier Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145. And allow for 1-3 days for delivery.
First Premier Bank Card Payment By Bank Wire
You can make your payment by bank wire to First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number = 091408598.
- Bank Wire payments will post to the account the date the payment is received by PREMIER Bankcard LLC.
- Your bank may also charge a fee for a bank wire payment.
- Payments received after 3:00 p.m. CT will be processed the following business day and backdated to the date of receipt.
First Premier Bank Card Payment By Cash
The First Premier Bank allows you to make cash payments at over 100,000 different locations. This includes Walmart and other popular places for same-day posting times. All you have to do is give a call at 1-888-818-7127 or visit the site Premier.ingolocator.com and provide your zip code to find the payment location nearby you.
First Premier Bank Card Payment By Remote Payment Presentment Service
To make your payment, you will need to check with your local bank for availability. Log into your Bill Pay Service provider and use the following information to add a new biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529. Then, enter your 16 digit credit card number in the Account Number field and follow the online instruction to complete your payment.
Payments will post within 3 business days of origination Or Contact RPPS or your local agent for payment cut off dates and times.