Residents in the state of Georgia can now visit the Georgia Compass Login Portal to apply for benefits and also manage their account online. In this article is a full guide on how to access the Georgia Compass Login Portal to manage your public assistance.
Georgia COMPASS (Common Point of Access to Social Services) Login Portal, also known as Compass Ga Gov is a benefits application and account management portal provided by the department for human services so that the residents of Georgia can easily apply for the benefits like employment, financial and food aid along with the health aid.
The Georgia Compass Login Portal is used by the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) to administer Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF, WIC, PeachCare for Kids, Children and Parent Service.
If you are new to Georgia Compass login Portal, you can Sign up for a new account HERE, With MyCompass Ga Account you can quickly:
- Apply for benefits
- Check your benefits
- Renew your benefits
- Report changes to your case
- View notices
- Upload documents. click here to Create MyCompass Ga Account Online.
Georgia Compass Login Portal To Access MyCompass Ga Account
To access MyCompass Ga Account Online, ensure you have an Internet-accessible device with a strong internet connection.
1. From your web browser, visit the Georgia Compass Login Portal at https://compass.ga.gov/
2. On visiting the portal, locate and press the “Gateway Login” button on the top right of the homepage to proceed.
3. Now, you will see the “Gateway Login Form”. carefully provide your User ID into the first field box
4. Next, type in your correct password into the second field box
5. Then, click on the yellow “Log in” button to access MyCompass Ga Account, Where you can easily:
- Get the status of current Benefits
- Report any changed to current Benefits
- Submit a Renewal for Benefits
- View Notices about Benefits
- Upload Documents for Benefits.
If you encounter any trouble while using Georgia Compass Login, please call the Online Services hotline at 1-877-423-4746. If you have a hearing impairment, call GA Relay at 1-800-255-0135. services are free.