This article is here to help you Create My ACCESS Florida Benefit Account online in order to access and apply for the ACCESS Florida Benefit Program. The Access Florida program is managed by the Florida Department of Children and Families. The aim of the program is to promote a community that is self-sufficient and strong.
Access Florida which stands for Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency gives residents of Florida opportunity to connect with the state system public assistance information.
It is through the Access Florida website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida, that residents in the state of Florida can apply for Florida Food Assistance Program (Food Stamps/SNAP), Medical Assistance, and Temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF).
To Create My ACCESS Florida Benefit Account is very easy and straightforward, as long as you are eligible for the ACCESS Florida Benefits Program. You can follow the step guide below to proceed:
NOTE – To Create My ACCESS Florida Benefit Account you will be required to present a valid proof of immigration status which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Also, you will need to provide the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Case Number
- Zip code of the address where you live.
How To Create My ACCESS Florida Benefit Account
1. Go to the ACCESS Florida Benefit Login Portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. Once the homepage open’s, scroll down and click the “Create MyACCESS Account” link to proceed
3. Next, you will see the “Setting Up An Account” form where you will be required to enter your information.
4. Now, proceed to the next step by filling in the case information form with your details
5. Carefully set up your “User ID & Password” and then answer the security question to set up your notification method and agree to the terms and conditions
6. Finally, scroll down and press the “Next” button and follow the on-screen instruction to Create My ACCESS Florida Account.
If you have any further question on how to Create My ACCESS Florida Benefit Account or you need assistance, please feel free to use the comments section below.