To Create My ACCESS Florida Account is very easy and straightforward, as long as you are eligible for ACCESS Florida Benefits. You can quickly access the ACCESS Florida Benefits portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida to Create My ACCESS Florida Account and apply for ACCESS Florida Benefit Program.
ACCESS which means Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency, allows customers to connect with their public assistance information 24/7, through the online application and My Access Account.
The Access Florida program aims in promoting healthy and economically self-sufficient communities by determining eligibility for food, cash and medical assistance for individuals and families working towards economic recovery.
In this article, we shall be showing you the best way to Create ACCESS Florida Account. Once you Create ACCESS Florida Account, you will be able to:
- Apply for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, Medicaid)
- Check your SNAP application status
- Make changes on information provided
- Request additional benefits
- Access information regarding your current benefits.
- Obtain information regarding your EBT Card such as your benefit distribution schedule
- Check current benefit balance, and as well your transaction history.
Like i said earlier, To Create My ACCESS Florida Account is straightforward. Follow the step guide below to get started.
www.myflorida.com/accessflorida – Create My ACCESS Florida Account
Before you proceed to Create My ACCESS Florida Account, you need to gather the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Case Number (You can find your Case Number by looking at the top of any letter you have gotten from your worker).
- Zip code of the address where you live
With the above-listed details, you can now proceed to the ACCESS Florida Benefit portal to set up your Access Florida Account.
How To Create My ACCESS Florida Account – www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
1. Open your browser and visit the My Access website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
2. Once the homepage of My Access website open’s, tap the “Create My Access Account.” at the top right of the page.
3. Immediately, you will be referred to the page where you will be required to enter your name, enter a User ID and password for your account, and select security questions.
4. Provide other required information including personal information, case information, security questions, notification methods, and user acceptance agreement. (see image below)
NOTE – Ensure you fill out all mandatory categories.
5. Once done, review the information you provided to make sure they are correct.
6. Then, press the “Next” button to submit your application.
Congrats! Now you have successfully Created My Access Florida Account. You can now proceed to Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits.
Florida EBT Card Balance – Check Florida Food Stamp Balance
Once you have created My Access Florida Account, you can now proceed to Apply & ACCESS Florida Benefits. Follow the steps below to get started.
1. Visit the ACCESS Florida Official Website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. On the homepage, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not, and as well which process may require you to answer some questions.
3. Then, if eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
4. Once done, then you can log in My Access Florida Account with the complete step described above.
5. Once you submit your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
6. Then, wait for not less than 30 days to get the response.
IMPORTANT – Remember that the ACCESS Florida Benefit program is meant For all citizens who reside in the state of Florida Or were you affected by the Hurricane Irma.
To get information about your application or benefits by using the Florida automated response system call 1-866-762-2237.
Hope this article was very beneficial? For comments and contribution regarding how to create My Access Florida Account, please drop your feedback in the comments section below. We hope to hear from you soon!