Cigna Life Insurance Login Portal at www.cigna.com is the official online portal where all Cigna life insurance policyholders can access their policy online. Provided you are a policyholder, and yet to register for an online account, this article will walk you through the process on how to successfully complete the enrollment process and Sign In www.cigna.com Login Page.
Cigna Life Insurance Company is an American worldwide health services organization based in suburban Bloomfield, Connecticut and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cigna Life Insurance provides good medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services to its policyholder’s.
Cigna Life Insurance Login Online Account Registration
1. Open your browser and Go to the main sign-in page, and click the ‘Register’ button
2. Now, you will see the online registration form. kindly enter your first name, last name, city, state, ZIP, and street address. Also, you will be required to provide your Cigna Customer ID or Social Security Number.
3. Once done, kindly confirm your identity, and then create your login credentials which are your username and password.
To access the Cigna Life Insurance Login follow the step guide below:
Cigna Life Insurance Login – Sign In www.cigna.com Login Page
1. Open your device web browser and type in www.cigna.com into the URL tab to visit the homepage.
2. Once the homepage open, press the ‘Login to myCigna’ button as see at the top right side of the page.
3. Next, type in your user ID and password into the input fields as required.
4. Provided you have entered your correct login details, click the login button to access your account.
For Forgot Password/User ID: Visit the main sign-in page, and click the ‘Forgot Password’ link which is located under the login form. Then, enter your user ID and press ‘Next.’ If you do not know your user ID, press the ‘Forgot ID’ button to retrieve it.