Assurance Wireless Login- Assurance Wireless is a federal Lifeline Assistance program from Virgin Mobile. Lifeline is a government benefit program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund.
Assurance Wireless makes it easy for you to stay connected with family, school services, doctors, and employers 24/7. Assurance Wireless provides a free smartphones, along with free phone service each month to low-income residents in over 40 states.
They also provide Low-cost plans with more minutes and data are also available as well as low international rates to over 200 countries. There are no bills, long-term contracts, or activation fees.
Enrollment is available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria. The Lifeline Assistance program is available for only one wireless or wireline account per household.
How To Qualify For Lifeline Assistance program
To find out if you qualify for Assurance Wireless
1. Visit the Assurance Wireless Login Page at www.assurancewireless.com
2. On the homepage, click on “Lifeline Services“ in the top right corner of the page
3. Now, you will see a drop-down box, select “how to qualify”.
4. Next, Enter your zip code for your state offer to check your eligibility status.
Assurance Wireless Application Guide
To Apply for Assurance Wireless Application, follow the steps below:
1. Log on the www.assurancewireless.com
2. On the homepage, click on “Apply Online” button
3. Enter your zip code and click on continue
4. Next, follow the on-screen instruction to complete your application.
How To Check Assurance Wireless Application Status
TO check Assurance Wireless Application Status online, follow the guide below:
1. Visit www.assurancewireless.com Login Page
2. Click on the “Check Status” link at the top right corner of the page
3. Enter your 6 or 10 digit Account PIN/Application ID
4. Next, type in your correct home zip code to check your Application Status
Assurance Wireless Login Guides
1. Log onto the Assurance Wireless Login page at www.assurancewireless.com
2. Locate and click on “My Account” link
3. Next, enter your Your Mobile Number
4. Type in your correct Account PIN, vKey or Password
Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Should in case you forgot your Account PIN or Password, please follow the step below to recover or reset your password.
Assurance Wireless Reset Account PIN/Password
1. At the Assurance Wireless Login page
2. Click on “forgot password” link
3. Now, enter your Mobile Number
4. Next, select and answer a secret question
5. Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” link to reset your password.
Assurance Wireless Program Benefits also covers the following:
- Nationwide Sprint® Network Coverage
- Voicemail Account, Calling Waiting, Caller ID
- 911 Access
- FREE Calls to Customer Care
- FREE Unlimited Calling to 211
Hope this article was very beneficial? We hope to hear from you soon, Also do help us share this article with your family and friends using your favorite share buttons below.