All residents in the state of Florida with low income can now Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits through the program of ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) Florida, which can help you with food, healthcare, cash or Medicare, so long as you are eligible for the policy.
The ACCESS Florida system allows residents/households with low income or furthermore those affected by hurricane Irma to connect with their public assistance information 24/7. Also, the ACCESS is in collaboration with the Florida Department of Children and Families.
Before you Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida, You are required to provide the followings:
- A valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Personal and household information and convincing proof of immigration status must be provided if you are an immigrant. With these piece of information at hand, you can now successfully proceed to apply for Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits online.
How To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits
To start your application for the ACCESS Florida Benefits programme, follow the step below to get started:
1. Visit the ACCESS Florida Official Website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. Now, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not, which process may require you to answer some questions.
3. If eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
4. Since you are visiting the website for the first time, you will be required to create a new account. After creating your account, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
5. You will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application, after that, you only have to wait not more than 30 days to get the response.