With your device connected to the internet, you can quickly Create Alaska Airline Employee Account by accessing the Alaskasworld PET Login portal at pet.alaskasworld.com. Alaskasworld PET Login Portal provides lots of benefits to Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air employees which allows them to find information about their job including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy etc.
On this article, we are going to show you the best way to access Alaskasworld PET Login Portal and also how to Create Alaska Airline Employee Account.
How To Create Alaska Airline Employee Account
To officially Create Alaska Airline Employee Account, all you have to do is
- Visit the official site at www.alaskasworld.com.
- On the homepage, click on Paperless Employee Travel.
- Press the link titled “Don’t Have a Password?
- Click on Continue button.
- Enter SSN and date of birth.
- Create a password.
Alaskasworld PET Login Procedure – pet.alaskasworld.com
To get started, ensure your device or is connected to an internet connection then you can follow the step guide below:
1. Open your browser and log on to pet.alaskasworld.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, select the “FLY” option in the popup window and wait for the Alaskasworkd PET login page to load
3. Next, enter your “PeopleSoft Employee Number” in the first box and
4. Type in your correct password in the second box
5. Tick the “Remember me” button if only you are using your PC
6. Once done, press the green “Sign In” button to log in your account.
Should in case you were not able to log in your account, scroll down and click on the “Forgot/Change Password? then follow the on-screen instruction to reset and change your password. For further inquiries, you can contact Alaska Customer care line at 1-877-238-1077.