With your device connected to the internet, you can now Access ADP Payroll Login Portal to view and print your statement. Automatic Data Preparing (ADP) is one of the biggest suppliers of business outsourcing arrangements in the whole world.
ADP offer’s administrations ranging from human resource, finance, assets, and advantages organization arrangements.
ADP Payroll Login gives employees access to their finance articulations and individual data online, at any point in time, day and night. But before you access ADP Payroll Login Portal, you need to enroll in the Employee Self Service, before you can log in. To register, follow the step guide below.
1. Open your browser and log on to ADP Payroll Login portal at adp.com/iPay/login.jsf
2. Next on the homepage, press the “Register Now” button
3. Fill in the registration form by entering your Registration Pass Code and tap “Next.”
4. Carefully provide your contact info, e.g., your place of residence, telephone number, etc.
5. Next, type in your security info.
6. Once done, confirm your registration info and press the “Register Button”
ADP Payroll Login Procedure – Sign In ADP Employee Portal
1. Visit ADP Payroll login page at online.adp.com/ipay/login.html
2. On the homepage, you will see the login form
3. Now, type in your “User ID”
4. Next, enter your correct password
5. Then press the login button below the form to proceed to your account.
Should in case you forgot your password, click on the Forgot User ID/password link. Then follow the on-screen instruction guidelines to reset/retrieve your password.
Also if you forgot User ID, click ‘Forgot My User ID.’ Follow guidelines to recover your User ID. Then, If you locked out, go to your desktop and click Forgot My User ID. Follow directions to retrieve your User ID.
For further assistance, you can contact the ADP Customer Service and Support lines with the following numbers.
Reach out ADP customer service call 1-844-227-5237.