All residents in the state of Florida who were affected by the hurricane Irma or family with low income can apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits online at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
Currently, the program of ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self-Sufficiency) Florida, families with low income or victims of hurricane Irma will be provided with food, healthcare, cash or Medicare, as long as they are eligible for the policy.
The ACCESS Florida system gives you access to connect with their public assistance information 24/7. It allows you to Apply For ACCESS Florida Benefits online via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
For the online application, individual households in the state of Florida will be required to provide a valid Social Security Number (SSN) alongside with their Personal and household information which will be submitted during the application process.
Furthermore, you will be required to present a valid proof of immigration status which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Provided you have all the information listed below at hand, you can quickly log to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida to Apply For ACCESS Florida Benefits online.
How To Access www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
To Apply For ACCESS Florida Benefits at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida , follow the steps below to start your application.
1. Open your browser and log on to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
2. Then click the “Am I Eligible?” button to check whether you are eligible or not, and also which process may require you to answer some questions.
3. If you are found eligible to apply for the benefits. Then proceed and click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit required corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
4. For first time user’s, you will be required to create a new account. After creating your account, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
5. Once you have completed and submitted your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
6. Then, wait for not less than 30 days to get the response.
The ACCESS Florida benefits Program is organized for indigent people with low income and can not afford to feed for at least three times a day.