To manage and access your AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service, you are required to log on to New York Life AARP customers portal via www.nylaarp.com/service to reach customer service online for your account information and update.
With the AARP Life Insurance Program, managing your life insurance coverage is now faster and more convenient. As you can easily
- Make a Payment
- Update Your Personal Information
- Access Important Forms
- Manage Your Beneficiaries
- File a Claim
- View and manage your account
- View your certificate
- Change your address and more.
So if you wish to manage your account online, you can do so by visiting the Customer Service page to sign in. But if you are yet to register or you haven’t enrolled in online access, kindly follow the below process register with AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service:
AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service Account Registration
1. Launch your browser and log on to www.nylaarp.com/service
2. On the homepage, click on create an account button
3. Next, fill in the registration form by Providing the following details
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Your Certificate/Contract Number
- Your date of birth
- A valid email address for yourself (An email address can only be used to create one account – so if your spouse or other family members also has a Certificate/Contract, they will need their separate email address)
4. Once done, click the “continue” button to proceed to your account
5. Now, follow the on-screen instruction to access your online account.
Login AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service Account
1. Visit www.nylaarp.com/service
2. Once the page open’s, locate and click on the login for at the right-hand side of the homepage
3. Next, type in your User ID and correct password
4. Finally, click on the “Login” button to access your online account.
To Access AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service, You must provide your UserID and Password to manage payments, or sign up for this service by providing your contract/group number and the Owner’s five-digit zip code.
Should in case you were not able to access your account, due to wrong password or you Forgot Your Username or Password. Follow the step guide below to reset your account.
How To Reset AARP Life Insurance Account
Still, on the AARP Life Insurance Program Customer Service login page, click on the “Forgot Your Username or Password” link, Type in your Username and Email address and then click on the continue button to proceed. Now follow the on-screen instruction to reset your account.
For further information about AARP Life Insurance, feel free to contact the New York Life AARP on the phone by dialing 1-800-850-2658 at 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday, or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.