AARP Dental Insurance policyholders can now visit the AARP Dental Insurance Portal at www.deltadental.com to make online payments, view/print out policy and billing details, as well as view claim updates.
www.deltadental.com AARP Dental Insurance Login Portal has made it very easy for policyholders to access their policy 24/7 online.
The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) provides its members with access to three members-only dental insurance plans. These plans are administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company and are designed to meet the typical dental care needs of people aged 50+, although the plans also offer excellent coverage for plan members’ eligible dependents.
In this article, is a detailed guideline on how to log into your account or register a new Account, reset/recover your password as well as how to file a claim.
www.deltadental.com Login – Access AARP Dental Insurance Login Portal
1. Open your browser and visit the AARP Dental Insurance Login Portal at www.deltadental.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, click on the “Login” button at the right corner of the page to proceed
3. Next, Enter your username and correct password into the login-in form
4. Then, click the “Login” button to sign in your account
Provided you entered your correct login details, you will be able to Access AARP Dental Insurance Account.
But should in case you were not able to login Access AARP Dental Insurance Account, maybe because of forgot password or username as the case may be. Follow the step guide below to reset your AARP Dental Insurance Login password/username.
How To Reset AARP Dental Insurance Login Password/Username
- On the login page, click the ‘Password’ link, to go to the password recovery page.
- Now, enter your username, first name, last name, and email address into the designated field and then click the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Once the next page, follow the on-screen instructions to verify your identity and then create a new password for your account.
How to Make a Claim at AARP Dental Insurance
To file or make a Claim at AARP Dental Insurance, Visit the AARP Dental Insurance Login portal. On the AARP Dental Insurance home page, select your state from the drop-down list to download the claim form. Click ‘Continue.’ Then follow the on-screen instruction to File a Claim at AARP Dental Insurance.
For further assistance, you can contact the Delta Dental customer service representative, over the phone by calling 1-800-735-2929. The phone number is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.