You can log in My Sears Employee Portal to check your work schedule, view important documents about your taxes, paychecks, update your personal information, learn about discount policies and your employee benefits. To access the 88sears Associate Login portal, follow the step guide below.
Sears is an American chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1892.
Sears department stores employ a large number of employees, ranging from part-time cashiers to truck drivers, and they expanded this workforce, even more, when they merged with Kmart.
Before you can log in My Sears Employee Portal, you will be required to provide your Enterprise/LDAP Username and Password, then follow the guideline below to get started.
88sears Associate Login Guide | How To Login My Sears Employee Portal
To access the 88sears Associate Login portal, All you need to do is follow these easy steps below:
1. Open your browser and visit the 88sears Associate Login portal at https://88sears.com
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will see the login page below:
3. Now, locate the resources and contacts section of the 88Sears menu and click on “My Personal Information” section to proceed to the 88sears Associate Login page.
4. Kindly, type your Sears Enterprise ID (LDAP Username) into the first blank box.
5. Next, enter your Sears associate password into the second blank box
6. Once done, Click the black button that says “Log In” to Login My Sears Employee Account.
How To Reset 88sears Associate Login Password
Should in case you were not able to Login My Sears Employee Portal, as a result of a wrong password or User ID as the case may be. Do not panic all you need to do is follow the procedure below to reset your 88sears Associate Login Password.
1. On the 88sears Associate Login portal, click on the “Reset Pin” link to proceed
2. Once the homepage open’s, you will see the reset password form
3. Now, enter the following details
- Login ID
- Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY)
- Zip Code (If Zip Code is more than 5 digits, enter first 5 digits only)
4. Once done, press the “Update” button to reset your PIN
NOTE – Your PIN will be reset to the Month and Day (MMDD) of your birth
88Sears Associate Login Customer Service | Contact Address
For further information about how to Login My Sears Employee Portal, you can contact the following numbers
- 88Sears IT Help Desk Phone Number: 877-742-6948
- Sears Customer Service Phone Number: (800) 349-4358
Sears Headquarters Address: Sears Holdings Corporation.
3333 Beverly Road.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179